Seven vows of marriage (Saptapadi of the girl)

 Seven vows of marriage (Saptapadi of the girl)

  Dhandhaanyam ch mishthan vyanjanadyam c yadgruhe ॥


 Maddhinam ca duties vadhuraadye pade wadet ॥1 ॥


 Kutumb Palayisyami te Sada Manjubhashini.


 ॥2 ॥॥2 ॥॥


 Patibhaktirata nityam kreedyami twaya sah.


 Nahan Parampati Yaya Tritiye Sa Bravidvach: ॥3 ॥


 Lalayami Sukeshante Gandhamalyannu Lepanai.


 Kanchanai Bhushanaistubhyam Turiyesha Pade Vadet


 Arte Arte Bhavishyami happiness and sorrow department.


 Tavagya Palayishyami Panchametad Bravimyham ॥5 ॥


 рдпрдЬ्рдЮे рд╣ोрдоे рдЪ рджाрдиाрджौ рднрд╡ेрдпं рддрд╡ рд╡ाрдорддः।


 рдпрдд्рд░рдд्рд╡ं рддрдд्рд░ рддिрд╖्рдаाрдоि рд╡рдзु рд╢рд╢्рдеे рдкрджे рд╡рджेрдд ॥6 ॥


 Sarvech Sakshinastvam pati bhuto'sisampratam.


 Dehomayarpitanstubhyam saptamesa vadet pade ॥7 ॥


 Vagotrad bhrashyate nari vivahat saptame pade ॥


 After marriage, the bride takes a promise from the groom that –



 ● first verse ●



 Pilgrimage donation


 Maya with skin if Kantakurya.


 Wamangmayami Tada Twadiyim


 Jagatd Vakyam Pratham Kumari .. 1.


 According to this verse, the girl says, “Swami!


 You will do all the auspicious deeds of pilgrimage, fasting, gardening, yagya, charity etc. with me only then I can come in your left organ.


 That means you can become a wife.


 The left part is the place of the wife.



 ● Second Word ●



 havya prairamaranan pitrishcham


 Poetry provided context was worshipped.


 Wamangmayami Tada Twadiyim


 Jagatd Kanya Vachanam II.


 According to this verse, the bride tells the groom


 That is, “I can come to your left side only if you worship the Pitris by giving havya (homicide with swahakar during yajna) to the world and kavya (sacrifice with swadhakar during trayastha)  That means I can become a wife.



 ● Third Word ●



 commercials



 report this ad



 family protection if


 Kurya: Pashunam Paripalanam Ch.


 Wamangmayami Tada Twadiyim


 Jagatd kanya vachanam tritiyam .. 3.


 According to this verse the bridegroom says, “If you protect me and my family and


 If you follow the cradle, then I can come in your left part, that is, I can become your wife.



 ● Fourth Word ●



 Income and Expenditure


 рдк्рд░िрд╖्рдЯ्рд╡ा рдиिрд╡ेрд╖ं рдк्рд░рдЧ्рд░рд╣ं рдиिрдж्рдз्рдпः।


 Wamangmayami Tada Twadiyim


 Jagatd Kanya Vachan Chaturthkam.4.


 The fourth verse tells the bridegroom that, “If you


 If you do the income and expenditure of money-grains etc. with my consent, then I can come in your wag organ, that means


 I can be a wife



 ● Fifth Word ●



 devalayaramatdagcoupam


 Vapi Vidhya: If worshiped:.


 Wamangmayami Tada Twadiyim


 Jagatd kanya vachanam panchamam ..5.


 In the fifth verse, the girl tells the groom, “If


 If you will worship by making real Shakti Devalaya, garden, well, pond, step well (Vav), then I can come in your body and become your wife.



 ● Sixth Word ●



 Deshantere or Swapurantare or


 Yada Vidhya: Drishtivikraye Tvam.


 Wamangmayami Tada Twadiyim


 Jagatd kanya vachanam shastham ..6.


 According to this verse, the bride tells the groom


 That is, “If you are in your city or abroad or somewhere


 Even if you go to business or job and take care of your family, then I can come in your body, that is, I can become your wife.



 ● Seventh and last verse ●



 na sevaniya pariki yajaya


 Twaya Bhavebhavini Kamneesh.


 Wamangmayami Tada Twadiyim


 Jagatd kanya vachanam saptam ..7.


 According to this verse, the seventh and last verse is that the girl says to the groom, “If you never touch a stranger woman in life, then I can come in your left part, that is, I can become your wife.



 According to the scriptures, the place of the wife is towards the left side of the husband i.e. towards the left hand.  Before marriage, the girl is made to sit on the right hand side of the husband and after marriage, when the girl becomes the bridegroom's wife, she is made to sit on the left hand side.



 In this way, taking seven vows in the presence of Agni, Brahmin and our elders, the marriage ceremony takes place in the Hindu tradition.

рдЯिрдк्рдкрдгिрдпाँ

рдЗрд╕ рдм्рд▓ॉрдЧ рд╕े рд▓ोрдХрдк्рд░िрдп рдкोрд╕्рдЯ

рд╕ुрд╡िрдЪाрд░